2.5
Style and Design

My daughter purchase these beautiful earrings for my Wedding Anniversary and I got so many compliments.They broke and I sent them in and they were repaired or either they just sent me another pair not sure Well they broke again and I took them back to the store and they sent them in.

After a couple of weeks they called and said your earring are in. When I got there I was told they could not repair them. I stated "well they did before" and the lady said they can't fixed them. She told me that I can go to an outlet and see if they have another pair there because they don't carry them in the store anymore.

I was told this in a dry in matter of fact sarcastice voice. I got no apology or no offer to replace them. gift card, reward points nothing.

I didn't even get an offer of exchange for the value of the earrings.That was it for me shopping at Brighton.My husband just happen to ask me why I don't shop at Brighton anymore and I told him I love the quality of there products and I told him as a customer they do not go out of the way to satisfy their customers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Brighton Collectibles and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brighton Collectibles to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brighton Collectibles and brighton collectibles earrings repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brighton Collectibles?

Comments

I would love to hear from you regarding your earrings...please email me at lsutton@brighton.com Thank you