Brighton Collectibles Earrings Review

1 of 29 Brighton Collectibles reviews

My daughter purchase these beautiful earrings for my Wedding Anniversary and I got so many compliments.They broke and I sent them in and they were repaired or either they just sent me another pair not sure Well they broke again and I took them back to the store and they sent them in.

After a couple of weeks they called and said your earring are in. When I got there I was told they could not repair them. I stated "well they did before" and the lady said they can't fixed them. She told me that I can go to an outlet and see if they have another pair there because they don't carry them in the store anymore.

I was told this in a dry in matter of fact sarcastice voice. I got no apology or no offer to replace them. gift card, reward points nothing.

I didn't even get an offer of exchange for the value of the earrings.That was it for me shopping at Brighton.My husband just happen to ask me why I don't shop at Brighton anymore and I told him I love the quality of there products and I told him as a customer they do not go out of the way to satisfy their customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Earrings
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #945733

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brighton Collectibles? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 29 Brighton Collectibles reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 03 #1235807

I would love to hear from you regarding your earrings...please email me at lsutton@brighton.com Thank you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.