Style and Design

I received a lanyard style necklace with a large faux pearl as a gift. I wore it just a few times to the office, and the pearl began wearing off completely around.

I threw it in a drawer and didn't realize I could have Brighton fix it. I recently was advised of this so I sent it to Brighton with a letter explaining what had happened and requested they fix it or possibly replace the pearl with something else. Brighton returned it to me unfixed and said there was nothing they could do as it could not be fixed and it was over a year since purchase. Note the rest of the necklace is in practically new condition as you can see from the photo.

Later I received another expensive Brighton necklace and wore it a few times when I noticed that 2 of the stones on the part that attaches the pendant have fallen out. This necklace cost over $100.00! Photo is attached.

This is totally un acceptable and I would never purchase another item from Brighton. They really need to upgrade their products and customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brighton Collectibles Necklace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I did not like quality or customer service, Flaw in the material used to produce the pendant.

• Brighton Jewelery Unhappy Customer