filters
State:
City:
Product:

Brighton Collectibles - Outstanding service

I did a phone order to the Natick store and Carole was so helpful and pleasant! She was so nice helping me with an order for my mom and me. She went above and beyond to fill my orders! And even sent me a text to confirm my order! Thank you so much Carole!
5.0
Reply to reviews
Upon my entrance into the store, I pounced upon by a sales lady to assist me and the sales lady immediately spoke to me in Spanish. I fluently speak English where as the sales lady was not fluent in English. I was attended by two different sales lady and once I...

Brighton Collectibles - Watch part

I have a beautiful Brighton watch and lost the plastic backing so I can't close it. Help!

Brighton Collectibles - Tarnishes

Brighton’s jewelry is not very good. Disappointed that the color of my jewelry after a year has tarnished and is so ugly, I really can’t wear it.
2.2

Brighton Collectibles - $300 purse color worn off where it rubbed against body

Brighton Collectibles - $300 purse color worn off where it rubbed against body
Rubbing against the color is coming off leather had oonky carried it for short time. Called Brighton said nothing they could do. Sterling silver also silver is coming off
1.6
Show

Brighton Collectibles - Brighton sunglasses make my daughters face swell.

Bought my daughter Brighton sunglasses and when she wears them her face swells. Has this happened to anyone else?
5.0
Show

Brighton Collectibles - Costume Jewelry at sterling prices!

I own a lot of Brighton and so disappointed in how it holds up. I take very good care of my jewelry and no matter what Brighton peels and tarnishes. I guess after seeing how terrible it looks now sure wish I had bought only real silver.
2.0

Brighton Collectibles - Brighton Fashionista Handbags

I love the Brighton Fashionista handbags, but I have purchased 2 and 3 times, the shoulder straps broke, twice on one bag and once on another bag, it cost $40.00 to fix each time, so the last time it broke I didn’t fix it. I noticed now they seem to have changed the design on how the shoulder strap connects to the purse. You’d think that after spending $350 on a purse they fix it or have some type of exchange
3.0

Brighton Collectibles - Sad customer of 25 years

Well my husband bought me a bracelet for my 50th birthday in August 2018 and I've had pieces(heart) came off and it has come apart twice. The circle clasps look worn down and thin. I have bought and supported Brighton for a very long time even over James avery jewerly. Just really sad bc my husband did good this year picking it out. And he probably lost or hid the receipt so i wouldn't know the cost. May be the last piece we purchase.
3.5

United States
Phone:
(800) 628-7687

Brighton Collectibles Products and Services

Brighton jewelry should be able to sustain the normal wear and tear of simply wearing the piece without discoloring or scratching. I am a former jewelry consultant and understand all the "use with caution" warnings about not wearing your jewelry every day, cleaning it...
1.8