Brighton Collectibles - Santa Secret Gift Cannot Be Exchanged!
Update added by user Dec 06, 2015
To clarify why I put "Defective Product" at What I Dislike section.
I should have put poor customer service for my review above.But while I was looking at the "reason" choices for the What I Dislike, the "defective product" selection reminded me of another negative experience I had at Brighton.
I came to the store about a month ago and bought the Bibi heart necklace. I got home and tried it on and noticed the bead on the necklace has been loose. It glides back and forth while other beads stayed where they're supposed to stay. I returned the item and showed the staff the defective bead.
On Sunday, while I was at the store trying to return the Santa Secret gift box, I noticed they displayed the necklace again!
It had been almost a month, they could have gotten it fixed.This store is located at the Willowbrook Mall on FM249 and FM1960.
Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2015
I shop for jewelry at this store regularly, "monthly" to be exact. I bought two separated Santa "Secret" Gift boxes on Saturday and Sunday at two different Brighton stores. The employees at both stores failed to disclose that those gift boxes cannot be returned or exchanged! Turned out, both gift boxes were the same bracelets. Now I am stuck with both bracelets. Prior to purchasing the 2nd gift box at the Memorial City Mall in Katy TX on Sunday, the salesperson told me that if I happen to get the same item like the one I've bought on Saturday, I could return and exchange for a different box. I came to Brighton store near my house and asked for an exchange. They told me the policy doesn't allow to do so. Then they said the other salesperson at Katy location gave me wrong information. They acknowledged it is one of their staffs' fault but wouldn't do anything for me at all.
All of their Santa Secret Gift Boxes are for sale for $15. It wouldn't hurt them to just exchange for me for another box. Yet, after explaining my situation, they wouldn't even budged. I returned another Brighton item that I bought earlier and vowed that I would never set foot into Brighton store again!!! I spent way more than $30 dollars each time I shop at the store, yet they wouldn't even care because of the so called return policy for their Santa Secret gift box item! What a dumb way to lose a loyal customer over $15!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Unique designed jewelry
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Brighton Collectibles Charm Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "My daughter purchase these beautiful earrings for my Wedding Anniversary and I got so many compliments. They broke and I sent them in and they were repaired or either they..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."