Brighton Collectibles - Santa Secret Gift Cannot Be Exchanged!
Update added by user Dec 06, 2015
To clarify why I put "Defective Product" at What I Dislike section.
I should have put poor customer service for my review above.But while I was looking at the "reason" choices for the What I Dislike, the "defective product" selection reminded me of another negative experience I had at Brighton.
I came to the store about a month ago and bought the Bibi heart necklace. I got home and tried it on and noticed the bead on the necklace has been loose. It glides back and forth while other beads stayed where they're supposed to stay. I returned the item and showed the staff the defective bead.
On Sunday, while I was at the store trying to return the Santa Secret gift box, I noticed they displayed the necklace again!
It had been almost a month, they could have gotten it fixed.This store is located at the Willowbrook Mall on FM249 and FM1960.
Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2015
I shop for jewelry at this store regularly, "monthly" to be exact. I bought two separated Santa "Secret" Gift boxes on Saturday and Sunday at two different Brighton stores. The employees at both stores failed to disclose that those gift boxes cannot be returned or exchanged! Turned out, both gift boxes were the same bracelets. Now I am stuck with both bracelets. Prior to purchasing the 2nd gift box at the Memorial City Mall in Katy TX on Sunday, the salesperson told me that if I happen to get the same item like the one I've bought on Saturday, I could return and exchange for a different box. I came to Brighton store near my house and asked for an exchange. They told me the policy doesn't allow to do so. Then they said the other salesperson at Katy location gave me wrong information. They acknowledged it is one of their staffs' fault but wouldn't do anything for me at all.
All of their Santa Secret Gift Boxes are for sale for $15. It wouldn't hurt them to just exchange for me for another box. Yet, after explaining my situation, they wouldn't even budged. I returned another Brighton item that I bought earlier and vowed that I would never set foot into Brighton store again!!! I spent way more than $30 dollars each time I shop at the store, yet they wouldn't even care because of the so called return policy for their Santa Secret gift box item! What a dumb way to lose a loyal customer over $15!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Unique designed jewelry
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Brighton Collectibles Charm Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."