Brighton Collectibles - Santa Secret Gift Cannot Be Exchanged!
Update added by user Dec 06, 2015
To clarify why I put "Defective Product" at What I Dislike section.
I should have put poor customer service for my review above.But while I was looking at the "reason" choices for the What I Dislike, the "defective product" selection reminded me of another negative experience I had at Brighton.
I came to the store about a month ago and bought the Bibi heart necklace. I got home and tried it on and noticed the bead on the necklace has been loose. It glides back and forth while other beads stayed where they're supposed to stay. I returned the item and showed the staff the defective bead.
On Sunday, while I was at the store trying to return the Santa Secret gift box, I noticed they displayed the necklace again!
It had been almost a month, they could have gotten it fixed.This store is located at the Willowbrook Mall on FM249 and FM1960.
Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2015
I shop for jewelry at this store regularly, "monthly" to be exact. I bought two separated Santa "Secret" Gift boxes on Saturday and Sunday at two different Brighton stores. The employees at both stores failed to disclose that those gift boxes cannot be returned or exchanged! Turned out, both gift boxes were the same bracelets. Now I am stuck with both bracelets. Prior to purchasing the 2nd gift box at the Memorial City Mall in Katy TX on Sunday, the salesperson told me that if I happen to get the same item like the one I've bought on Saturday, I could return and exchange for a different box. I came to Brighton store near my house and asked for an exchange. They told me the policy doesn't allow to do so. Then they said the other salesperson at Katy location gave me wrong information. They acknowledged it is one of their staffs' fault but wouldn't do anything for me at all.
All of their Santa Secret Gift Boxes are for sale for $15. It wouldn't hurt them to just exchange for me for another box. Yet, after explaining my situation, they wouldn't even budged. I returned another Brighton item that I bought earlier and vowed that I would never set foot into Brighton store again!!! I spent way more than $30 dollars each time I shop at the store, yet they wouldn't even care because of the so called return policy for their Santa Secret gift box item! What a dumb way to lose a loyal customer over $15!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Unique designed jewelry
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Brighton Collectibles Charm Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."