Featured Not resolved
2.0

Update by user Dec 06, 2015

To clarify why I put "Defective Product" at What I Dislike section.

I should have put poor customer service for my review above.But while I was looking at the "reason" choices for the What I Dislike, the "defective product" selection reminded me of another negative experience I had at Brighton.

I came to the store about a month ago and bought the Bibi heart necklace. I got home and tried it on and noticed the bead on the necklace has been loose. It glides back and forth while other beads stayed where they're supposed to stay. I returned the item and showed the staff the defective bead.

On Sunday, while I was at the store trying to return the Santa Secret gift box, I noticed they displayed the necklace again!

It had been almost a month, they could have gotten it fixed.This store is located at the Willowbrook Mall on FM249 and FM1960.

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2015

I shop for jewelry at this store regularly, "monthly" to be exact. I bought two separated Santa "Secret" Gift boxes on Saturday and Sunday at two different Brighton stores. The employees at both stores failed to disclose that those gift boxes cannot be returned or exchanged! Turned out, both gift boxes were the same bracelets. Now I am stuck with both bracelets. Prior to purchasing the 2nd gift box at the Memorial City Mall in Katy TX on Sunday, the salesperson told me that if I happen to get the same item like the one I've bought on Saturday, I could return and exchange for a different box. I came to Brighton store near my house and asked for an exchange. They told me the policy doesn't allow to do so. Then they said the other salesperson at Katy location gave me wrong information. They acknowledged it is one of their staffs' fault but wouldn't do anything for me at all.

All of their Santa Secret Gift Boxes are for sale for $15. It wouldn't hurt them to just exchange for me for another box. Yet, after explaining my situation, they wouldn't even budged. I returned another Brighton item that I bought earlier and vowed that I would never set foot into Brighton store again!!! I spent way more than $30 dollars each time I shop at the store, yet they wouldn't even care because of the so called return policy for their Santa Secret gift box item! What a dumb way to lose a loyal customer over $15!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Brighton Collectibles and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about brighton collectibles customer care from Brighton Collectibles was defective product , but reviewer liked unique designed jewelry. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brighton Collectibles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Brighton Collectibles to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brighton Collectibles?

Comments

Wow $15 for a Brighton necklace???That's awesome!

The employees don't even know what are in the Secret Santa boxes! They arrive packaged from the home office. The products are worth $50 to $120.

I received a previous Christmas charm bracelet which valued at $120.Get a life!

That is bad.I bought three boxes and all were three were locket style necklaces with a rectangle picture frame.

They went through a few different bags and pulled out three and said you can pick two from these they are all different. So I did and got a great snowflake necklace and a pair of chunky earrings. I think your Brighton store is just mean people.

Ha.Good luck.

I have the same experience.It would not hurt them to exchange for a new items but they refused to do so.

I guess secret santa is a way to get rid off broken items in their store.I will not spend my money there anymore