Silver wears off necklaces and chains become discolored.They told me it is basically how they make their jewelry and it is my problem.

I pointed out that other medium grade costume jewelry necklaces like Napier, Avon, and Trafari make acceptable silver looking neck chains that last for many years without discoloration and that they might want to consider using another process on neck chains They claim that due to perpetration, hair spray, and makeup around the neck line wears away the lacquer coating and then the silver layering of their "process" and it is the customer's lack of proper caring correctly for the chain. Simply this is unacceptable and even after several calls and letters explaining how many items I have purchased, they are strongly insistent that it is the customer's problem. I will not buy any more necklaces and frankly it has soured me on their design line.

Total lack of customer service interest.The necklaces chains are inferior.

Review about: Brighton Collectibles Necklace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have a lot of inexpensive Avon which holds up much better!

Yes, I agree with the above posting. I also have bought Brighton necklaces and the thin layer of silver has worn off on all of them. I will no longer buy them either!